Maintaining the trust and confidence of our clients is of highest priority. Accordingly, we want you to understand how we protect your privacy when we collect and use information about you, and the steps that we take to safeguard that information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
You provide nonpublic personal information when you complete our Legacy Explorer questionnaire, when you complete an application for investments or for insurance, and when you provide tax return information. This information varies depending on the service to be provided but may include your:
- Name and Address;
- Social Security Number or Taxpayer Identification Number;
- Assets, Liabilities, or Income;
- Investment Activity, or Accounts at other Institutions
HOW WE HANDLE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not disclose, distribute, or sell information about current or former clients or their accounts to third parties except:
- When needed to complete a transaction at your request (i.e., when we help you open a custodial account)
- In such cases we provide the third party with only the information necessary to carry out its assigned responsibilities or complete the transaction
- When you direct Fifth Avenue Family Office to release such information (i.e., you ask Fifth Avenue Family Office to provide information to your accountant at year-end)
- When you have authorized Fifth Avenue Family Office to contact your Trusted Contact Person(s) as permitted by FINRA Rules 4512 and 2165
- To our website operator so you can view accounts online
- When required to do so by law
HOW WE PROTECT PRIVACY ONLINE
The operators of the websites are obligated not to disclose any personal information to third parties. We use a secure/encrypted email system when communicating non-public personal information to you.
HOW WE SAFEGUARD YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Fifth Avenue Family Office restricts access to information about you to those employees who need to know the information to provide service to you. All employees are subject to a strict employment policy regarding confidentiality. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
WE WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED